Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hidden Treasures of Etsy Shops

I haven't been around for awhile, got caught up in doing local craft shows.  What fun!  What work!  It is worth the effort and we make a lot more money than on the internet.  I don't think I'm very good with SEO or very patient. We have had our shop, Tigerseyecrafts, on Etsy for 3 1/2 years and seen a lot of changes on that selling venue.  I make a lot of purchases from Etsy Shops for gifts, supplies, and myself .  I can order, pay, and forget it------I've never had a problem.  My gifts are sent straight to the person, like my grandchildren, and the shop will usually add a nice tag for me.

Anyway, in my many searches on Etsy, I have found many HDDEN TREASURES OF
ETSY.  I would like to share some of these shops and maybe you will find a treasure for you.  My first shop is  http://www.withthesehandscreate.etsy.com.  Enjoy and I will be back with more gems for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment