Sunday, September 2, 2012

Closed Indiemade shop.

So, I got tired of trying to log into my Indiemade shop, and closed my Tigerseyecrafts shop there.  I told them the reason, and they said they had never heard of it, but it happened to me.

We are in the middle of heading home from Colorado, and sales at craft shows were pretty good while we were there.  We have stopped in Albuquerque to visit our daughter and family and tomorrow off to Tucson.  Kind of round about way to go, but we like to miss Phoenix because it is such a sprawling big town.  We will spend the night tomorrow at Elephant Butte Lake in southtern New Mexico.  Then, straight home to Tucson to be welcomed by a wave of heat.  Last year it was 105 degrees, but supposed to be in 90s.  That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment